Best custom built PC Brand

Solution

that's just silly. of course you can play games on a $600 prebuilt. you may not play them at ultra on 1080p but you can easily play games on one.

as for "custom" prebuilts i like cyberpowerpc. but for that budget i am not sure what you can get as i have never looked into one that cheap. windows included means it is really a $500 budget as windows is $100. perhaps you could build it for him? it won't be much either way but for $500 you can do something decent enough to play games at decent settings.

Confused Idiot

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
Tell him for that much money you are not getting a good prebuilt, sorry to say. Just build! I'm building a pc in a week. All those prebuilts are too expensive and you could build a 700 dollar pc with the same components as a 1200 dollar alienware lol

If you are hellbent on not building: Cyberpower is good, search zeus mini

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador

that's just silly. of course you can play games on a $600 prebuilt. you may not play them at ultra on 1080p but you can easily play games on one.

as for "custom" prebuilts i like cyberpowerpc. but for that budget i am not sure what you can get as i have never looked into one that cheap. windows included means it is really a $500 budget as windows is $100. perhaps you could build it for him? it won't be much either way but for $500 you can do something decent enough to play games at decent settings.

Solution