[SOLVED] Best dual monitor setup?

deadrush

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2013
I'm building a new pc and I want 2 monitors. My primary monitor will be MSI OPTIX MAG341CQ (link below). The issue is I can't decide between having a 27"-32" monitor beside it or a 40"-50" 4k TV on wall above primary monitor. The secondary monitor will be used mostly for movies, youtube, web browsing etc all games will be played on primary monitor.

Any help is appreciated.

https://www.microcenter.com/product...vi-hdmi-dp-freesync-curved-gaming-led-monitor

Solution
Considering the size/width of that ultra wide (nice choice btw) I'd probably do the second screen above it. I used to have a secondary monitor on the side of my 34" UW and it was just out of my peripheral view. I could see having a monitor above being a feasible option. I was just using mine for Netflix so now I just use a second gen iPad underneath it.

WildCard999

Titan
Considering the size/width of that ultra wide (nice choice btw) I'd probably do the second screen above it. I used to have a secondary monitor on the side of my 34" UW and it was just out of my peripheral view. I could see having a monitor above being a feasible option. I was just using mine for Netflix so now I just use a second gen iPad underneath it.

Solution