Question Best earbuds for Android with strong voice-calling performance ?

Jun 16, 2023
Hi,
I know there are a bunch of good earbuds out there with fantastic sounding performances.
But that's not what I'm looking for first. As a coach, I often work through remote sessions which last more than 1hr. So, for me, the first criteria is robust voice-calling performance and ANC.
Which models could suit my needs?
Thanks

If you're looking for really good ANC, Sony and Bose are pretty much the kings here. I recently picked up a pair of Sony Linkbuds S and the ANC on them is pretty damn good for the $120 I paid at Best Buy (I think I caught a Father's Day sale, so it may not be that price for long). If you don't like Sony or Bose, I've seen Jabra, JBL, Google, and Samsung get good marks.

Otherwise I don't think you'll find ANC, or at least decent ANC, until you start hitting the $100+ price range.

Jun 16, 2023
Finding a decent ANC
My concern is more about the mic quality Airpods pro 2 and 3 excepted, I notice that earbud microphones do not sound so good IMHO (metallic voice, background noise)
I still couldn't find a model compatible with Android, which matches my expectations...