Best gaming keyboard under $80 CAD?

Kwabena7

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
Need a budget keyboard that's not too much but not cheap material either, won't be playing hardcore games anyways.

Solution
Keep an eye on the sales going around this month and the next. I bought a Rosewill Cherry MX blue backlight full sized keyboard for a friend of mine for 79 before the 50$ rebate, that's USD though, so not sure what CAD would be, about this time last year bought my keyboard which is a Tesoro Spectrum with Kaihl switches and that was about the same 80 or so US. The sales are out there this time of year to get decent stuff, just gotta keep your eyes open. Also, there are a lot of companies making decent keyboards now, a couple years ago it was just a handful, but a lot of giants have their own stuff now. If you just want a membrane keyboard with no lights and stuff like that, bells and whistles, there's a lot near or under your price...
Keep an eye on the sales going around this month and the next. I bought a Rosewill Cherry MX blue backlight full sized keyboard for a friend of mine for 79 before the 50$ rebate, that's USD though, so not sure what CAD would be, about this time last year bought my keyboard which is a Tesoro Spectrum with Kaihl switches and that was about the same 80 or so US. The sales are out there this time of year to get decent stuff, just gotta keep your eyes open. Also, there are a lot of companies making decent keyboards now, a couple years ago it was just a handful, but a lot of giants have their own stuff now. If you just want a membrane keyboard with no lights and stuff like that, bells and whistles, there's a lot near or under your price. What are you wanting, maybe let's start there?

Solution