Best indian iptv box in U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicyindia

Reputable
Oct 8, 2015
I have recently moved to U.K, I'm of Indian origin. I am going to stay here for work in 2 years. I don't have so many friends so most of the time is going to watching TV. I have tried some websites and some apps but my experience of them is that they are very poor.

Does anyone have an advice for me what I can buy here in U.K for watching Indian channels ?

Welcome to the UK. I believe there's an Asian section somewhere on the Sky menu but I can't check that at the moment. This might help if you're prepared to pay for cable TV. https://www.cable.co.uk/guides/best-package-for-indian-tv/

spicyindia

Reputable
Oct 8, 2015
Thanks for your advice Saga Lout. There are lot of good indian channels missing in the cable tv packages.

I googled a lot and tried to find a solution for watching indian channels. There are now 3 iptv boxes for watching indian channels.

Jadoo box: Link removed by Moderator. lot of bad reviews and many disappointed customers
Easybox tv: Link removed by Moderator.
Shava tv: Here are the link to Shava iptv channels Link removed by Moderator.TV--Channel-List , lot of customers are complaining that the channel service disappears sometimes.

I have now been using easybox iptv for more than 1 month and I am very happy with the box. The picture quality is great, and I have 1000 channels in my box. Both indian channels and also English, American, Spanish, French channels.

I guess there are lot of indian expats that also want to watch channels from India and maybe also have trouble to find information about which tv box to buy. I hope I could help with this post.

I'll let it go this time in the hope it may help someone but those links would look suspuciously like Commercial Spam in any other circumstances. I'll close the thread to prevent any more.

EDIT: In view of your new location in Ontario and you seem to like masking your actual IP address, I'll remove the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.