Best LED suggestions

Steeldemonuk

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
Best LED solution for Enthoo Evolv MATX with ASUS ROG Impact VII motherboard... Please. Turns out that the kit that Phanteks do for their own units doesn't actually include compatibility with the Enthoo Evolv mATX.

Solution
Would you care to elaborate on the term compatibility with respect to the Enthoo Evolv(matx)? The LED strips made by Phanteks are mean't to go in tandem with cases that have a color shifting button as seen on a P400 chassis and similar.

On another note, the Maximus VIII Impact has the 5050RGB header which will go along with any LED that runs of of a 5050RGB plug. Since the Maximus VII Impact is based off of the Z97 platform, 5050RGB never came to be prior to the Skylake platform. You'd be best off with NZXT's Hue+ or a pre defined colored LED strip.

Lutfij

Titan
Would you care to elaborate on the term compatibility with respect to the Enthoo Evolv(matx)? The LED strips made by Phanteks are mean't to go in tandem with cases that have a color shifting button as seen on a P400 chassis and similar.

On another note, the Maximus VIII Impact has the 5050RGB header which will go along with any LED that runs of of a 5050RGB plug. Since the Maximus VII Impact is based off of the Z97 platform, 5050RGB never came to be prior to the Skylake platform. You'd be best off with NZXT's Hue+ or a pre defined colored LED strip.

Solution

Steeldemonuk

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
Sorry..... New baby and no notification of an answer means I've only just seen this. I really just meant anything that would actually work with my mobo. HUE+ really was the best solution to this for me.