[SOLVED] Best money for performance mobo for ryzen 5 5600x

TheNewbie6

Reputable
Sep 8, 2019
I was suggested b450 Asus pro s but I know nothing about amd mobo so any help would be appreciated. Also is there a better budget amd cpu than 5 5600x?
Thx

Solution
I was suggested b450 Asus pro s but I know nothing about amd mobo so any help would be appreciated. Also is there a better budget amd cpu than 5 5600x?
Thx
Practically any AM4 MB with BIOS that supports 5000 series would do for basic stuff, most of difference would be in MB's equipment. No idea about your location and pricing so nobody can tell you about value.
Yes, that Asus MB would be fine and 5600x is best gaming value from AMD.
Thx
Practically any AM4 MB with BIOS that supports 5000 series would do for basic stuff, most of difference would be in MB's equipment. No idea about your location and pricing so nobody can tell you about value.

Reactions: TheNewbie6
Solution

TheNewbie6

Reputable
Sep 8, 2019
OK thx man
I am from Egypt anyway regardless that I guess that wouldn't help you at all because almost nobody would be interested in knowing prices in 3rd world country 😅

OK thx man
I am from Egypt anyway regardless that I guess that wouldn't help you at all because almost nobody would be interested in knowing prices in 3rd world country 😅
I'd suggest looking at a B550 board if possible for a couple reasons: one is because they are getting better support from manufacturers for BIOS updates and second because they have better performance potential with PCIe gen 4 support to the GPU and NVME. They also provide PCIe gen 3 to the chipset slots and secondary NVME's where previous boards support only gen 2.

Another economical choice is an A520 board if you don't mind giving up CPU overclocking which isn't really viable for 5000 series CPU's anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNewbie6

TheNewbie6

Reputable
Sep 8, 2019
I'd suggest looking at a B550 board if possible for a couple reasons: one is because they are getting better support from manufacturers for BIOS updates and second because they have better performance potential with PCIe gen 4 support to the GPU and NVME. They also provide PCIe gen 3 to the chipset slots and secondary NVME's where previous boards support only gen 2.

Another economical choice is an A520 board if you don't mind giving up CPU overclocking which isn't really viable for 5000 series CPU's anyway.
OK man ty so much