Best motherboard now or the one with better future support?

aaron501

Reputable
Apr 12, 2015
Hello guys
I’m building a new system and I’m stuck in the motherboard selection. I will be using a Ryzen 2600 on a mATX case, so I’ve been looking for the B450 motherboards.
The thing is I have been using Gigabyte pretty much always and always been happy with it. In fact I still have a GAEP35DS3 with a Q9400 running everyday working without a hiccup that a few months ago turned 10 years in use. Gigabyte has been my default without much considerations and my firs choice was either the B450M DS3H or B450 Aorus M.
I will not ask which one is the best. There is plenty of info about that and I think I narrowed that down. Most information seems to point to the conclusion that Gigabyte dropped the ball lately with his AMD boards (wich is fine with me) and most info suggest to go (in my budget range) with Asrock or MSI, so I narrowed down to the Asrock B450M Pro4 or MSI B450M Mortar.
Everybody seems to agree on the superiority of Asrock or MSI’s VRM solution. However I’m not much of an overclocker, but I’d like to have the ability to do so if I need to. But my main concern would be durability. I’m not expecting to have a motherboard last 10 years again, but I certainly cannot be updating my PC every 2 years, so I’m looking for a long lasting board, and probably better VRM solution also probably improves durability, right?
The thing is, as Gigabyte have been in my country the longest of any other brand, they have the best support after sale, warranty and overall safety of buy. MSI and Asrock are more limited in distribution and I’m not even sure they cover the warranty in my country. For Gigabyte I have a number of options to buy, for MSI or Asrock I would buy through Amazon so at least I have 30 days for return if not the full warranty. But all that said, I have never needed warranty or support for any motherboard that I have had, so I guess they are pretty solid parts.
So that is my problem.

TLDR
My options in order
1 MSI B450M Mortar
2 Asrock B45M Pro4
3 Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
4 Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Not American, so limited after sales support for MSI and Asrock. What is the better and safest buy? A lacking motherboard with a reliable brand history and support (Gigabyte)? Or the present champion but risking future support (Asrock, MSI)?

Thank you for reading!

Additional info:
Most likely not overclocking and even if, not really heavy overclocker. Must be mATX. Aorus M is the top end of my budget, around 115 USD in my country. Not considering B350 because uncertainty about up to date bios. I do not have any other AM4 processor nor do I know anyone that has and store charges hefty price for update so I better put that money on newer part.

Id take the asrock or msi & base my decision purely on price between the 2.

The asrock has both 5050 & addressable led headers , more fan headers, twin m2 slots & a better pci express slot layout imo.

So it also depends what you expect to add expansion card , drive & lighting wise.