Question best mouse for comfort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andromedaftw

Honorable
Jul 11, 2015
Hi, i use pc and game for almost 11 years. I don't know what caused my finger pain (index finger) i think it's because of my mouse, i am having this problem for a long time maybe last year 2019 until now. I can't even play fps games properly even with just normal browsing, it feels like exhausted with pain causing me to have a slow reaction in games and very uncomfortable. Does anyone experience this? I'm thinking if it is a mouse problem. Currently i'm using Logitech G102 (same design of G Pro) and i use fingertip grip i believe. Can anyone share me which is the best grip or size of mouse for comfort?

i dunno that mouse does not require that much force (I had G201 for 2 years which is similar to yours),maybe the mouse is the problem,maybe the clicking became harder over the time of usage.I switched to a redragon m716,which in my case its perfect for me.Its not that "high and big" (i dont know the proper term for mouse size) and its like stable in your hand,even when your hands are sweaty.Look it up and see it your self.Or it could be your finger if you are gaming a lot everyday.try taking a little break (i know thats hard during quarantine but it may help).Good luck :)

Nobody is going to be able to tell you what makes your pain go away. Thats something youll have to experiment with on your own.
If you are having pain from using hardware though, you really should talk to a medical professional. There could be a more severe underlying condition that will only get worse without proper diagnosis.
I, myself, have ganglionic cysts in my wrist from using a PC, currently they have stopped growing and cause me no discomfort so no action was needed.

Nobody is going to be able to tell you what makes your pain go away. Thats something youll have to experiment with on your own.
If you are having pain from using hardware though, you really should talk to a medical professional. There could be a more severe underlying condition that will only get worse without proper diagnosis.
I, myself, have ganglionic cysts in my wrist from using a PC, currently they have stopped growing and cause me no discomfort so no action was needed.
im glad the cysts arent growing,i have it on my left foot.Got it when i was a kid and its still there and its hard like iron,but it doesnt bother me since i can wear shoes and everything without the cyst being the problem.About the mouse,you said your self.Only you can see what wrong with it but i suggest a little break if the clicking becomes to hard or if you see any small phisycal changes on your finger.If you are switching for a new mouse try to buy one with longer left and right keys,since the keys on the g102 are small and you dont really have that much space for comfort.

I have been mouse clicking for 17 years and the 2 fingers I use to press the mouse have grown large lumps of bone on top of the first joints. I guess its just a side effect of our hobby , nobody can tell you what to do because a mouse is a personal "feel" choice , what I like may not suit you , I am using a 12 yr old Logitech g5 mouse and it is still going strong. I have been a gamer of one sort or another and I can no longer use soft touch keyboards I have to use one with mechanic keys , I have a corsair strafe , as I said your and my problem is a side effect of the hobby.

andromedaftw

Honorable
Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for the ideas guys, im starting to think and will try if eating nutritious foods and changing my lifestyle will solve this as only my right hand only has the problem and its just my right hand forces to close while im stretching it (hard to explain in english but it may be because lack of potassium) and maybe this is not a mouse problem at all. Thank you again

Thanks for the ideas guys, im starting to think and will try if eating nutritious foods and changing my lifestyle will solve this as only my right hand only has the problem and its just my right hand forces to close while im stretching it (hard to explain in english but it may be because lack of potassium) and maybe this is not a mouse problem at all. Thank you again
no problem man,if u need help tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.