Best Of The Best, Part 1: Who Makes The Most Elite PC Case?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hahah, you should see the motherboard comparison I just put in. Oh, you will see it...eventually...

Nice ... I like mobo reviews crash but I'd like to see you back on the bench blowing ups some low end CPU's soon in another overclocking to death shootout.

You know you want to ... we want you to ... will AMD and Intel throw you some low end parts so Chris doesn't have to pay for it !!!

:)

Bondfc11

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
inwin does it again with the S - have that one coming in as well. Loved my acrylic build with the Tou cannot wait for the S.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
That would look really awesome. I'd hate to see what would happen to glass in that application :)

I did not intend to down vote the above post, I was deleting the spam one above and my iphone threw a wobbly so apologies for that.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I zeroed it for you :p

Thank you very much kind sir. :)

whaletail

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
Without including some of the enthusiast watercooling case manufacturers (Case Labs, especially, but XSPC, Little Devil and Phobya also come to mind), this evaluation is considerably narrowed.

Although I think this air cooling-centric comparison is very useful, some readers might benefit from a mention that boutique case manufacturers offer some very elite cases, usually aimed at watercooling enthusiasts and often very expensive.

When I built my first PC last year, I initially bought a Corsair 800D, only to realize, after considerable research, that much nicer cases were available, constructed from higher quality materials and designed with an older, less blingy, consumer in mind.

Although the difference in performance is not as profound as with gaming headsets vs. high-end headphones, mainstream gaming cases all-to-often remind me of the gaming headset market.

Henk

FWIW, I'm very pleased with my LD PC-V8, althoug accessing the case interior should be orders of magnitude easier.

Leo Hung

Reputable
Aug 15, 2014
After seeing this, I am happy with my Thermaltake V3 case :)

Cheap and does the same thing those fancy ones do. And it blends better in my living room :p

Status
Not open for further replies.