[SOLVED] Best portable gaming console

HSNTEJ

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys!
I want to buy a portable console but not sure what to buy.
I have come across nibtendo switch in my search but I want to know if there is a better console that would have better titles (similar to those available on pc or ps4).
Please guide me in this.

Thanks

Solution
Nintendo switch has release date of 2017. What is the remaining life span.
I am just concerned that it will soon launch a new hendheld console and switch will be outdated too.
There is supposed to be an updated version soonish but it’s Nintendo they’ll support it for a while yet. They supported the WiiU for 5 years and that was a dumpster fire of a console and about as successful at selling units.
Hey guys!
I want to buy a portable console but not sure what to buy.
I have come across nibtendo switch in my search but I want to know if there is a better console that would have better titles (similar to those available on pc or ps4).
Please guide me in this.

Thanks
The switch literally has the 2 best titles from the last decade as exclusives... plus the best fighting game of the last few years. Doom and Wolfenstein are on there and so is overwatch soonish.

No there isn’t another console handhelds apart from the switch are kinda dead.

HSNTEJ

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2014
The switch literally has the 2 best titles from the last decade as exclusives... plus the best fighting game of the last few years. Doom and Wolfenstein are on there and so is overwatch soonish.

No there isn’t another console handhelds apart from the switch are kinda dead.
I am just concerned that it will soon launch a new hendheld console and switch will be outdated too.

There is supposed to be an updated version soonish but it’s Nintendo they’ll support it for a while yet. They supported the WiiU for 5 years and that was a dumpster fire of a console and about as successful at selling units.

Solution

HSNTEJ

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2014
Do I need to subscribe to nintendo online in order to play multiplayer or do I just need to buy the game and thats it and I can play it online without any further cost?