best PROCESSOR FOR M5A78L-M LX3

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017
Hey guys I am looking to buy a better processor I have a M5A78L-M LX3 as a mother board.
Right now I have an amd fx 6100 and I am looking to upgrade what do you think I should get?
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A78LM_LX3/HelpDesk_CPU/
Those are all the processors compatible..
Thanks for reading!
Luc

Solution
An SSD is like a Hard Disk Drive (HDD), a storage device, but can access and write much faster allowing for much much faster data access. Because of the faster access if used for the Operating System (OS) the boot speed and OS operations work much quicker. IF a game is installed on the SSD the load times are decreased dramatically allowing for less lag from data access (loading new parts of maps).

Installation is simple and how will depend on what type of connection you are going to use. New motherboards, Intel and AMD now both have M.2. connections that allow for a Ram stick like SSD to be connected and mounted directly to the motherboard. Here is a pic of an M.2. socket and a M.2. SSD along with an article that will help explain in...

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017

If i use amd fx 8320E and gtx 1050ti 8gb ddr3 will that run good games in ultra 60 fps?

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017

Ok so no overclocking thanks!

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017

with amd fx 6100 I run watchdogs 2 with low settings in 40 - 30 fps in city and 60 fps in the forest
with amd fx 8320e do u think It will maybe get 60 fps in ultra in city (city = alot of things to load)

your FPS will go up, how much will depend on many factors and are not predictable. If you are not already running one I recommend an SSD, this will speed up the loading times and remove stutter from loading new parts of maps.

You will not get 60 FPS on ultra with that GPU and CPU combination.

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017

an ssd? I know what that is but will it fit my motherboard? where should I put it?

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017

I have no idea how an ssd works can u explain everything how to install where it goes how to check if it fits blabla, If u dont want to its fine!
Thanks anyways!

An SSD is like a Hard Disk Drive (HDD), a storage device, but can access and write much faster allowing for much much faster data access. Because of the faster access if used for the Operating System (OS) the boot speed and OS operations work much quicker. IF a game is installed on the SSD the load times are decreased dramatically allowing for less lag from data access (loading new parts of maps).

Installation is simple and how will depend on what type of connection you are going to use. New motherboards, Intel and AMD now both have M.2. connections that allow for a Ram stick like SSD to be connected and mounted directly to the motherboard. Here is a pic of an M.2. socket and a M.2. SSD along with an article that will help explain in more detail: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/02/understanding-m-2-the-interface-that-will-speed-up-your-next-ssd/

the next type and most used is the same connection as a standard HDD, a SATA connection. using a SATA cable it connects to the motherboard in the same way as teh HDD's do but there size is smaller. AN SSD is 2.5 inches (2.5") wide where as the HDD's are 3.5" wide. Newer cases come with an adapter or a 2.5" slot already manufactured into them but if it does not you can get an adapter to allow the SSD to mount into a HDD bay. Some SSD's will cone with an adapter but if not here is a pic for reference: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAASP40M7763&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Accessories+-+Storage+Devices+%28Tape+-+Zip%29-_-9SIAASP40M7763&gclid=Cj0KEQjw5YfHBRDzjNnioYq3_swBEiQArj4pdBD8RlxyMnCCNFTdX2E_7fgFEqzEE68d0hlI5jjnTYMaAswB8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

They are very simple to install it does get slightly more complicated when you try to move the OS onto it. But that is another issue totally.

Solution

Luc016

Commendable
Apr 2, 2017
Thanks alot!