Question Best really cheap wireless controller for PC games.

If you read the reviews that will be your biggest clue as to which is a winner and which is a dud.

The logitech and XBox360 controller really are the champions here. I own a F310 myself. But when it comes to driving cars, there is no substitute for a wheel.

They can be at cheap as $99
https://www.amazon.com/HORI-Racing-Wheel-Apex-PlayStation-4/dp/B01LZ3AEFP/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Driving+Wheel+pc&qid=1563199013&s=gateway&sr=8-5&th=1

Both the Logitech G29 and G920 are nearly half off today for Amazon Prime Day. Both are listed as being PC compatible.

Last edited:

WildCard999

Titan
For $10 it might be a good buy and the warranty makes it a solid choice.

I was admiring the spelling errors lol.

gbaUAeG.png

Yea. The Chinese sellers aren't known for the gooderist English. ;)
It must be in an Amazon warehouse since it will only take 2 days to deliver with prime.

It isn't wireless, but it has a 6ft cord and I have plenty of USB ports.

I actually have never owned a console so I'm not sure if I would like it. That's why I wanted something cheap so I'm not out much if I don't like it. I have used a Wii and PSU2 back in the day, but it has been ages.

WildCard999

Titan
I play at least half of my PC games on a wireless Xbox One X controller and its so worth it. Tried the Division 2/Tomb Raider games on K/M and it just sucks. Played a few racing games with the controller and I couldn't see playing those with K/M (like you said, either 100% gas/brake). Only games that are exclusive K/M for me are MMO's & Multiplayer FPS.

D

Deleted member 14196

I play BeamNG which has very realistic physics. I always spin out pulling out of corners every time since I'm forced to floor it. Flooring a 600HP mustang out of a corner doesnt go well.
lol, you need an AWD setup for that beast. I can't do without AWD, in games or on the real road. in FORZA 2, all my cars have the best setups with AWD and at least 800HP

RacAtat007

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2012
To be honest you are probly better off spending a few dollars more to get a Xbox or PS4 controller, it will save you money in the long run. I did the same thing and tried to save a few bucks on controllers and I ended up replacing those controllers every month or 2 because a button would stick or the thumb stick would get loose and lose tracking. I ended up getting both XB and PS controllers and the PS4 seems to last longer. The Xbox always seems to have issues with random input lag and the buttons stick after a while