Best RGB fans and hubs choices

omar80747326

Honorable
Dec 16, 2017
What are the best rgb fans for:
1- Lowest noise level
2- excellent rpm and cooling performance
3- premium control
In addition: Will it work if I split something like corsair LL rgb fans into a thermaltake fan hub, but I won't be able to have any type of software control for this config., just everything with its compatible stuff, right?

Solution

Probably the Cooler Master 140mm ARGB fans are what I would recommend. Corsair has always had issues w/ their drivers crashing & their ARGB fan cabling is disgustingly complex & messy. Not sure about other brands yet.

Noise to cooling ratios are better, in terms of being quiet, when you go w/ larger diameter fans. 140mm fans are the biggest ARGB fans currently. I believe Cooler Master was looking...

jdcranke07

Honorable

Probably the Cooler Master 140mm ARGB fans are what I would recommend. Corsair has always had issues w/ their drivers crashing & their ARGB fan cabling is disgustingly complex & messy. Not sure about other brands yet.

Noise to cooling ratios are better, in terms of being quiet, when you go w/ larger diameter fans. 140mm fans are the biggest ARGB fans currently. I believe Cooler Master was looking into the 200mm size ARGB fans for their high airflow cases as well.

Asus gives the most control w/ ARGB currently between different internal components.

Paul's Hardware, Bitwit, & Linus Tech Tips have some good vids that show off the ARGB possibilities.

Solution