Best setup with H60 liquid cooler and 3 case fans?

Aug 7, 2018
What would be the best way to put the fans and radiator in my case? I have 3 case fans and one fan with the radiator, Should i mount the radiator on the rear of the case as an intake? exhaust? or keep it where it is, which is at the top right currently as an intake, with an exhaust fan at the rear. I have two fans on the way which i was gonna put on the top then bottom right if i keep everything where it is now. Anyone have a better setup? Here is a photo of the case setup. The scaling isnt the best but im sure it'll give you an idea. Thanks!
https://imgur.com/Iv4Jr8S

Aug 7, 2018

i7-7700, keeps temps at around 60-65 max on a stress test. The case gets pretty hot on demanding games so thats why im asking for input on a different setup. Chances are putting the new fans where i explained it'll keep it cool, but there could be a better setup that worked for someone.

Aug 7, 2018

Aida64 Extreme, i stressed the cpu for everything its got, and the temps were pretty good imo. From my understanding the i7's usually run pretty hot on average.

Not normally no it isn't.

Go here and read Section 3:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-1800828/intel-temperature-guide.html

And download Prime 95 and run that as it says in section 3.

Aug 7, 2018

It specifically says in section 4 that anything below 80C is ideal, i rarely come within 10C of that while at 100% stress on the cpu. Keep in mind it is summer and prolly around 75F when i run these tests, so im sure the temps might be slightly high due to this. Also, what does Prime 95 do differently compared to aida64?

AIDA isn't stressing it if those temps are THAT LOW with THAT cooler.

Aug 7, 2018

It definitely is, when i go into program files it indeed says it is at 100%. Also im not sure why you think that cooler is so terrible? It has pretty good reviews for it being a 120mm radiator. One core might peak around 70C here and there but it stays pretty steady around 65. It varies depending on the ambient temp since i have my A/C on or off sometimes.

Did you actually READ section 3?

AIDIA is only 70% on the chart with the normal CPU test.

Other words it's doing NOTHING.

Run Prime 95 that is linked using the Small FFTs as shown in the thread.

The H60 got good reviews?

Where and compared to what?

It's the worst AIO on the market, even the cheap air coolers beat it.

Aug 7, 2018

Pretty sure you mean part 3, not section 3. But ok, i will try prime95 later and get back to you. As for my original question do you have any suggestions? Lol. also, i stressed the cpu, fpu, and cache. if you look on the chart, aida64 is at exactly 100%. But i will still try prime95

Yeah, send the H60 back and get an Air Cooler.

Aug 7, 2018

I stressed the cpu, fpu, and cache on aida64. So in reality it's at 100%. Sounds like you're in denial.

Not with those temps you didn't.

Aug 7, 2018

Alright well ill run prime95 later so you can sleep tonight.