Best tablet for usage

lelkiller

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a tablet, in th next month or two and I'm kind of hesitant between the big three.

I'm unable to decide between:

Ipad Pro 9,7 128GB
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 32GB
Surface 4 Pro (i5-6500U/128GB/16GB RAM)

I will mainly will be travelling with the tablet for long flights ( 6+ hours) and lot of commuting. So video capabilities is important (i mainly use mkv format if that can change something).

I will also use it for note taking while I follow presentation, and this is probably the most important part. I want it to be easy to take the note and export them afterward.

Obviously, I will also be using it for surfing the net.

I will probably also by the keyboard, regardless of the tablet I buy.

Can you guys help me decide which one would be the best?

Thank you,
Bruno

Edit: Forgot to mention I have a GL502VM as a laptop, for gaming purposes and a NAS for Plex Server, but offline sync is not an option.

Solution
It all depends on whether you have already invested in iOS/Google/Windows infrastructure. Money-wise, I would go with S3 (with plenty of SD cards for movies). Surface would be overkill for simple note taking, especially with 16gb ram / 128gb SSD. iPad have a special place in my own hell, so I won't comment on them.
It all depends on whether you have already invested in iOS/Google/Windows infrastructure. Money-wise, I would go with S3 (with plenty of SD cards for movies). Surface would be overkill for simple note taking, especially with 16gb ram / 128gb SSD. iPad have a special place in my own hell, so I won't comment on them.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS