Beta for Valve's Hardware Efforts Starting By 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
On second thought, disregard, the above comment, my short lived dream would become a nightmare. While it would be awesome to have steam games on my Xbox for when I'm feeling lazy, I don't really want any more console likeness creeping into my PC experience than already has.

G

Just give us Half Life 3 and stop with the beating around the bush hoping for some hardware technological break through ! leave that for the apple sheeple.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
a cheap pc console, ill beta that
give me the vr headset and ill beta that too

seriously, whatever they want, whatever they make, im willing to sit down, do nothing, and play videogames for hours apon hours, to better either project.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Can you guys imagine if suddenly Valve started to compete with Sony or Microsoft on the console market but instead they release something that is more PC oriented? I'd buy that in a heartbeat just to support them. For instance, all games must have mandatory mouse and keyboard support or something like that. Heck, I remember when Microsoft first announced the Xbox, I never thought they would make it in that market and here they are still. True that Microsoft has a bigger bank account than Valve but I'm just saying it would be pretty damn awesome if they decided to go all the way.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Microsoft and Sony purposely make their consoles inferior to PCs because they don't want console sales eating into their PC profits. Valve has no such conflict so they are free to make a superior device for gaming.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]edogawa[/nom]I can't wait for that hat simulator!Seriously though, I sure want to see the end result; everything Valve does seems to be a success.[/citation]

The question is, how long?

(Totally NOT referring to HL3)

Status
Not open for further replies.