Bethesda Reveals The Evil Within from Shinji Mikami's Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Let's see if it can compete with A Machine For Pigs. I somehow doubt it.

jack1982

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I think they really screwed up with marketing this as they got everybody excited for Fallout 4 and then came out with this 100% gameplay-free trailer for...whatever it is.

Timmy225

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Please, no 3rd person shooter. At least learn your lesson and allow a choice like Fallout 3 and SkyRim does between 1st & 3rd.

considering this game was made by Resident Evil creator 3rd person shooter perspective might be the choice for them since they have lots of experience with it. and i dont think this game will play like rpg either like fallout or skyrim.

have you seen the trailer? it is more like Silent Hill rather than Resident Evil. if that's the case it might be more scary than the first 3 RE series lol. what i like about the original RE is survival. resource are limited (especially in Hard mode) and you need to think how will you're going to engage the enemy, run or kill the enemy. starting from RE4 they encourage you to kill every enemy because they might drop resources though gameplay wise i can still enjoy RE4. RE5 is a bit boring and RE6 is simply a mess gameplay wise

Status
Not open for further replies.