[SOLVED] better aim with right hand

Aleksxx03

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
So ever since i started playing minecraft like 7 years ago i just played with my left hand (im left handed so it felt better at the time), but now when im playing more fps games (cod, cs, valorant and games like that) i feel like im at a disantvantage because of how i have to keep my right hand on the keyboard. So i would say right now i have pretty good aim, but i want to know how i could get used toi playing with my right hand on the mouse. Of course my aim will get worse but i just dont want to ruin the experience by just dying over and over. So i just want to know if you guys could give me some tiups on how to gewt used to aiming with my right hand.

Solution
So ever since i started playing minecraft like 7 years ago i just played with my left hand (im left handed so it felt better at the time), but now when im playing more fps games (cod, cs, valorant and games like that) i feel like im at a disantvantage because of how i have to keep my right hand on the keyboard. So i would say right now i have pretty good aim, but i want to know how i could get used toi playing with my right hand on the mouse. Of course my aim will get worse but i just dont want to ruin the experience by just dying over and over. So i just want to know if you guys could give me some tiups on how to gewt used to aiming with my right hand.

What is the issue with you using your right hand for the keyboard? The...

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Well practice practice and more practice. Thats pretty much it. Retrain your coordination.

Im right handed and use mouse left. I blame doom and wolf 3d for my deformity where using the default arrow keys to move and left ctrl or alt to shoot. I somehow just migrated to the same sides once mouse became involved.

I've been using the keypad keys for many years now and the surrounding keys including the arrow keys as additional functions or weapon selections using the thumb. Wouldn't change a thing.

What is the issue with you using your right hand for the keyboard? The wasd keys are still in the same spot you just are using it from the other angle. If it's an issue with the space bar you can remap say the CTR/Windows/ALT keys to be space. You can even get a dedicated gaming pad if you don't care much about having a full keyboard to type while gaming

41l9A4qTvXL._AC_.jpg

Solution