Better Smart Home Product

cmcigas

Reputable
Sep 5, 2014
Hello everyone, my family is redoing their living room soon and I wanted to be able to add some smart products in their home. For now just lighting and I had a few questions.

I was looking at insteon which has all the products and their own system. Sounds like Apple to me and then there zwave which sounds like Android where plenty of companies make their own stuff.

I was curious if any of you use these two different products? Currently I'm looking for 2 dimmable light switches that can also be dimmed normally not just on an app. I like the thought of insteon because of it being their product and theirs only.

I also know of wireless AH the next standard for low powered wifi for IoT products like these. Should I wait until that is released and products start coming out (even though it'll be slow) so I don't need a hub?

Thank you !

Solution
Do check for smart monitoring systems which ensures the safety of your home. There are many brands in the market which you can refer the review sites and finalise. But make sure you take your own time in deciding. Have the right placement of your cameras. Out of different kind of dome cameras available each has certain tasks than the others, as they come with diffreent functionality and reliability. Remember when you choose the security system they should be ones that fits your needs (http://www.calgaryalarm.com/blog/home-security/choosing-the-security-system-that-fits-your-needs/). Approach the best commercial security system and the best brand for installation .

carol palmer

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
Do check for smart monitoring systems which ensures the safety of your home. There are many brands in the market which you can refer the review sites and finalise. But make sure you take your own time in deciding. Have the right placement of your cameras. Out of different kind of dome cameras available each has certain tasks than the others, as they come with diffreent functionality and reliability. Remember when you choose the security system they should be ones that fits your needs (http://www.calgaryalarm.com/blog/home-security/choosing-the-security-system-that-fits-your-needs/). Approach the best commercial security system and the best brand for installation .

Solution