Big Maxwell Release and Spec's

Solution
with GM204 i think it is possible to repeat another 690. dual slot cooler with TDP rated at 300w max. but price won't be cheap for sure.
no idea. there is almost no info about big maxwell. i believe we will know more when the card is very close to release (maybe in one or two before release?). when actual hardware already in the hands of board partner that is usually we start seeing leaked info.

mr91

Distinguished
Makes sense, I've read that it will be approximately 50% faster than the Titan Black however I'm not sure if the info came from a reliable source.

I want to upgrade to big Maxwell or a Dual GPU Maxwell card as long as it's a dual slot card...

mr91

Distinguished
I think so too... If the card sells for $999 or $1099 & has effective 6 or 8 GB Vram than it would be worth it in my opinion especially for people like me that have a mini ITX build...

It's too bad that this thread doesn't have as many participants as the other 800 series that we were involved in...

maybe...or maybe not. i haven't really decide about it yet. but i'm not the type that will rushing to buy new thing once they come out. for example i got my GTX460 one month before GTX560Ti comes out (and i was fully aware about it). my current 660s i got it in mid 2013. but i believe at least i'm going to get one of these maxwell before Pascal comes out. to be honest i want to see how well 960 going to be first before deciding what card to get.