[SOLVED] Bing and Google Search Engines with ADs

THartmann9374

Honorable
Feb 13, 2017
Hello all,
This might be a stupid question. I re-installed Windows 10 and applied its latest updates. There are a few ADs on any search engines like Bing or Google. For example, I would type "CDisplayEx" and I get results of ADs then a real link to CDisplayEx's website. I also tried other keywords, same result (first few links of ADs).

I tried to use AdBlock on Microsoft Edge or turned off personalization option. I'm still getting unwanted ADs. I am using DuckDuckGo as a current search engine for time being. But I want to know HOW do I get rid of unwanted ADs on those popular search engines?

What I'm talking is a tiny icon with word "AD" below the false link. The real links do not have icons with AD.

Thanks! Tom

Solution
D
I wholeheartedly recommend just sticking with DuckDuckGo, switched a few years ago and never returned. It also provides me with better results than Google.

I guess Google doesn't work as well when you tackle their tracking. :p
D

Deleted member 2720853

I wholeheartedly recommend just sticking with DuckDuckGo, switched a few years ago and never returned. It also provides me with better results than Google.

I guess Google doesn't work as well when you tackle their tracking. :p

Solution