Bing Brings Hulu, YouTube and MSN Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
2010 : Google combines the the sites of Microsoft, Apple, Intel, Yahoo onto a single page.

WTF is with these stupid new POP up banners?! They keep coming up and sucking up the whole screen! Castrol? This is crap!

G

Now to see if Microsoft will integrate Hulu directly with Windows Media Center instead of users having to download Hulu's Media Center Desktop.

But stil, at least this is a step in the right direction.

wildwell

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]2010 : Google combines the the sites of Microsoft, Apple, Intel, Yahoo onto a single page.WTF is with these stupid new POP up banners?! They keep coming up and sucking up the whole screen! Castrol? This is crap![/citation]

Yeah, surfing Tom's is like running through a mine field.

HVDynamo

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]WTF is with these stupid new POP up banners?! They keep coming up and sucking up the whole screen! Castrol? This is crap![/citation]

Yea, I sent an e-mail about it, which didn't seem to do anything. Just install an ad-blocker, then you don't have to look at any ads, and hopefully enough people do it to send the message that mouse-over expanding ads are unacceptable.

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]ravewulf[/nom]The Guild! I love that web series. Can't wait till the next one comes out[/citation]
Hellz yea. that shit is funny as hell. +1 just for that

Status
Not open for further replies.