Question Bios black and white

LastSamurai

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
Hi all I got a new motherboards B450 Tomahawk I don’t no why my bios is in black and white?and it’s got weird options on top like there’s no features or anything. Everything is setup but some settings done make sense. Like it’s set to uefi+legacy? Is that correct? Also the software looks like it’s from the Stone Age. How do I fix it?i don’t have a 3000 series chip yet,When my Pc starts it shows Arsenal Gaming in black and white after that a little white line almost like a dash on the top left the windows loads. I have an ssd so it’s quick.

Any help will be great

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
I am surprised that is the Lite version.
According to the BIOS notes version 7C02v19 was the first version that had the Lite, text based UI.
I would flash version 7 C02v13 which uses AGESA 1.0.0.6 and should have the Graphic UI.

LastSamurai

Reputable
Jul 14, 2019
No worries. I tried it and it said the version is too outdated to update it. Thank you the v15 worked perfectly. Do you know why there’s like a hifen on the screen?when my pc starts that comes up first then after that the logo and windows. It takes so long to boot maybe 10-15 seconds. I had an Asus mb and literally took under 5secs. I tried removing the logo but doesn’t help.