[SOLVED] BIOS for power color red devil rx 570 4gb

Aug 15, 2021
i need it the card was given to me as a gift but was used as a mining card and both bios was moded for the task if some one has one pleas let me know if u can mail me the image's thanx

Solution
halo sorry i onley got back to u now its a tuff time heer in south africa lol all worked fine on my gpu but i get driver troble with the new amd driver soft it will not start and no errors but on the older driver it seemd to work good i tryde all i know even ddu and re install but idk enny more
just use recommended driver or old driver if it works well.
Aug 15, 2021
Could you post a GPUZ Screenshot of your gpu info please?
z29.png

you could try these, see which fits and stable for your card:
Bios 1
Bios 2
Bios 3

Bios 1 and 2 are the same except bios 2 have tighter timings for the vram, while bios 3 is the 3 fan powercolor and have higher power limit, not guranteed to work on your card flawless but maybe you want to try, just see which work and which result the best for your card.

Reactions: 28virrus128
Aug 15, 2021
you could try these, see which fits and stable for your card:
Bios 1
Bios 2
Bios 3

Bios 1 and 2 are the same except bios 2 have tighter timings for the vram, while bios 3 is the 3 fan powercolor and have higher power limit, not guranteed to work on your card flawless but maybe you want to try, just see which work and which result the best for your card.
bios is the exect one for me i got the 3 fan one loded it restarted al looks good thax a lot wil update soon

Aug 15, 2021
halo sorry i onley got back to u now its a tuff time heer in south africa lol all worked fine on my gpu but i get driver troble with the new amd driver soft it will not start and no errors but on the older driver it seemd to work good i tryde all i know even ddu and re install but idk enny more

just use recommended driver or old driver if it works well.

Reactions: 28virrus128
Solution