Question Bios Screen skipped and crashing when loading into games on windows on a working gpu

Jun 4, 2021
Hey all, loaded question but I’ve looked online to no avail and can’t figure out what’s wrong with my gpu. So on my system with a RX 580, it won’t go into bios, instead skipping it and going straight to windows, and when I try to load in to any game it ramps the fans up to full speed and crashes. This would seem to point to a gpu issue, however I tried this gpu in my brothers Pc and there are no issues, he can boot into bios fine with it and also run games with no crashing and the fans stay normal. I can do the same with his card, a 6700xt. Sorry I’m new here but here’s some other possibly relevant information
-already reset cmos
-turned off full hd bios
-in games that are lighter such as valorant the fans are maxed when the gpu is at 50 degrees, if I manually set the fan curve it fixes it for a few seconds, but then comes back, and crashes later
-turned off fast boot in windows and in bios
-Bios flashed to 5.80 which is the max recommended bios for my cpu

My PC specs(only works with 6700xt):
Ryzen 1700x
16gb a data 3000mhz ram
Asrock ab350 pro4
650w 80+ gold

Brothers Pc (works fine with both rx 580 and 6700xt)
Ryzen 5 3600
16gb a data 3200mhz ram
Gigabyte aorus b450 elite
750w 80+ gold evga

Jun 4, 2021
I also wanted to add that asrock reboot to uefi works with the 6700xt but just shows a black screen with the rx 580, and when I start my computer and I spam delete I hear the speaker beep which means I should be entering bios