[SOLVED] Bios update

Jun 7, 2020
I built a pc late December and worked great since then until about 2 weeks ago. Nothing comes up on screen, there's power but the motherboard leds don't start up, sometimes it works and I get into the boot menu but by then it turns itself off. In the small time I can get into the boot menu there is no boot device available. It is possible I cut the power during a bios update without knowing. Looking for a possible fix. Please let me know if you have a solution.

Solution
By stripping it down, I mean removing all unnecessary components to see if it boots up.

If at all possible, try this:
First, Create a fresh Windows 10 USB install media

If you have a compatible processor with graphics, remove your GPU and current CPU.
Take out all but one RAM module.
Remove the M.2 and install a SATA drive.
Install a low-end air cooler.
Remove any other expansion cards.

Connect the Windows 10 USB and try to boot from that. If you can boot, then try to install Windows 10 onto that spare SATA drive. If the motherboard is failing, you probably won't get too far.

-Wolf sends
Jun 7, 2020
Then it's not a BIOS issue.
If it's not the power supply, then it's likely the motherboard has failed.

Please list your full system components.

-Wolf sends
i7-9700kf 3.6 ghz 8- core processor, corsair h100i pro 75com liquid cpu cooler, ASUS prime z390-a atx lga1151 motherboard, corsair vengeance than pro 16 gb memory, Samsung 970 evo 1 tb m 2-2280 nvme ssd, Asus GeForce rtx 2060 6 gb tuf oc video card, corsair rmx (2018) 750 w 80 - gold certified fully modular atx power supply

Jun 7, 2020
Probably take you a while to do this, but I'd probably recommend stripping the system down to it's bare essentials.

Do you have any spare parts available: CPU? Lower-end Graphics? Hard Drive?

-Wolf sends
I have an older PC with random parts that I have no clue what are, and can you elaborate on what you meant by stripping it down?

Wolfshadw

Titan
By stripping it down, I mean removing all unnecessary components to see if it boots up.

If at all possible, try this:
First, Create a fresh Windows 10 USB install media

If you have a compatible processor with graphics, remove your GPU and current CPU.
Take out all but one RAM module.
Remove the M.2 and install a SATA drive.
Install a low-end air cooler.
Remove any other expansion cards.

Connect the Windows 10 USB and try to boot from that. If you can boot, then try to install Windows 10 onto that spare SATA drive. If the motherboard is failing, you probably won't get too far.

-Wolf sends

Solution