[SOLVED] BIOS updates needed anymore?

jtoya85

Honorable
Feb 27, 2018
So I'm running an MSI MAG B550M mortar with an R5 3600 and don't really have plans on upgrades excepts for a graphics card whenever they become affordable again, do I need to update the bios anymore from 1.7 or 1.8(can't remember the version currently)?

Solution
So I'm running an MSI MAG B550M mortar with an R5 3600 and don't really have plans on upgrades excepts for a graphics card whenever they become affordable again, do I need to update the bios anymore from 1.7 or 1.8(can't remember the version currently)?
It might have other 'fixes'....like the USB drop-out problem that's been irritating many B550 owners. I also saw a BIOS update for my TUF B550m drop that is intended to help with Win11. Not sure what that is for, but yours might have something similar.
It might have other 'fixes'....like the USB drop-out problem that's been irritating many B550 owners. I also saw a BIOS update for my TUF B550m drop that is intended to help with Win11. Not sure what that is for, but yours might have something similar.

Reactions: CountMike
Solution