[SOLVED] BIOS Updating

I have a x570 i aorus pro wifi that is currently running on the F4 BIOS. I have been having some issues with my GPU and was wondering if updating the BIOS would help resolve my problem. My question is, do I have to update all the BIOS in sequence, (F5 then F6b then F10 then F11 then F12e) or can i simply skip a few and update straight to F11 or F12e?

Solution
Thanks for the reply. I did a thread in the 'graphics card' section called 'Given up on my GPU' explaining my issue,(although my explanation is limited as im pretty inexperienced.) Failing that,i might try the 'clean driver install' advice on the graphics card page and see how that goes.
Reading up on your other posts, you mention having a Corsair CX500, which is at least a 7 year old PSU. Even if you bought it "new" it was likely sitting on a shelf for at least 5 years. You should get a new 550-650watt PSU to replace it. Old and low quality PSUs can't really be expected to work like they did when newly manufactured, especially when you have a GPU like the RX 570 drawing more power than the rest of the system itself.

I would...
I have a x570 i aorus pro wifi that is currently running on the F4 BIOS. I have been having some issues with my GPU and was wondering if updating the BIOS would help resolve my problem. My question is, do I have to update all the BIOS in sequence, (F5 then F6b then F10 then F11 then F12e) or can i simply skip a few and update straight to F11 or F12e?
More information on the GPU issue would be helpful. Updating the bios likely won't solve any issues unless there is a specific fix in the bios for anything related to PCIe.

More information on the GPU issue would be helpful. Updating the bios likely won't solve any issues unless there is a specific fix in the bios for anything related to PCIe.
Thanks for the reply. I did a thread in the 'graphics card' section called 'Given up on my GPU' explaining my issue,(although my explanation is limited as im pretty inexperienced.) Failing that,i might try the 'clean driver install' advice on the graphics card page and see how that goes.

Reading up on your other posts, you mention having a Corsair CX500, which is at least a 7 year old PSU. Even if you bought it "new" it was likely sitting on a shelf for at least 5 years. You should get a new 550-650watt PSU to replace it. Old and low quality PSUs can't really be expected to work like they did when newly manufactured, especially when you have a GPU like the RX 570 drawing more power than the rest of the system itself.

I would recommend getting at least the Corsair CX550, but you may have a hard time finding it in stock. What PSU does your friend have from whom you got the RX570?

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution

I would recommend getting at least the Corsair CX550, but you may have a hard time finding it in stock. What PSU does your friend have from whom you got the RX570?
Yes,it's next on my 'to do list' when funds allow.Even though I bought it brand new,like you said it's probably been sat on the shelf for years and Ive seen people say it is a crap PSU. I think im just going to run the graphics through my ryzen APU until I get a new PSU before trying to install the GPU again. Im not too sure what PSU my friend has but will find out. Thanks for the info and help.