[SOLVED] BIOS version without booting up

nikhilsaxena835

Reputable
Aug 2, 2020
I need to know the BIOS version of an Asus A320M Gaming (manufactured in 2019) to know if its factory updated for Ryzen 5 3500. I read somewhere that there is a thin white sticker and the last four digits is the bios version.
I have found a sticker and it's a 24 character alpha-numeric with 5071 at end. So I need to confirm that this number is indeed my bios version.
Thanks

Solution
I need to know the BIOS version of an Asus A320M Gaming (manufactured in 2019) to know if its factory updated for Ryzen 5 3500. I read somewhere that there is a thin white sticker and the last four digits is the bios version.
I have found a sticker and it's a 24 character alpha-numeric with 5071 at end. So I need to confirm that this number is indeed my bios version.
Thanks
Yes, look at the sticker on the mobo under the barcode, The last 4 numbers is the BIOS version installed at the factory. You should not have a problem booting.

RealBeast

Titan
Thanks
Yes, look at the sticker on the mobo under the barcode, The last 4 numbers is the BIOS version installed at the factory. You should not have a problem booting.

Last edited:
Solution