BioWare: 500 Worlds in SW:TOR by 2025

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
[citation][nom]vilenjan[/nom]So Bioware thinks that their MMo will still be around in 14 years? That is ballsy considering WoW is only 7 years old and already getting stale[/citation]

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Ghnader hsmithot[/nom]why dont they first make a single player game then expand it.I mean if it isnt like they can ditch it for better pastures.[/citation]

I agree, have a $50 single player non mmo that transitions in to the MMO world...that would bring in additional revenue for those that don't want to pay the monthly fees and give players a taste of how the game is.

G

I simply cannot get over the Space combat, it is all wrong!

I also cannot devote time to more than one MMO fulltime, Right now its LOTRO, but I feel after a years deciding so far, GW2 is the game to play!

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Wow.. go watch the conference on gamespot. They were obviously joking around about the 500 worlds. They were all laughing when they were talking about that.

Sigh.

Cantisque

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
The prices they're charging for a pay-monthly game are absolutely disgusting. It looks good sure but out of my price-range, especially for a game that doesn't have any reviews yet.

keanoo

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
From my experience of the beta, "worlds" is missleading, they feel more like zones from any other game, same kind've size etc.

G

really...single player...have none of you ever played the original KOTOR games? Where do you think the idea for this MMO originated?

Status
Not open for further replies.