Question Bip weird sound

Alex_R_N

Reputable
Nov 12, 2019
Hello Guys, so, i change my CPU and case, and when i turn the pc on i got this strange noise comming from the beep thing, the pc is working fine, so i removed the beep, but still wanna know what is it, i cound find the exacts words to decribe it, so i didn't find anything usefull on internet, hope you guys can help, thanks anyway.

https://files.fm/u/gdq35s3qd

My Setup:
MOBO: B450M Steel Legend - Bios P4.30
R5 5600
32 GB Ram running at 2666mhz
RX570
400W PSU. bronze thing.

Lutfij

Titan
Happy New Year!

400W PSU. bronze thing.
400W is the advertised wattage of the unit. You might want to elaborate on the make and model of the PSU and it's age.

As for the video, that GPU and the rest of the innards of your PC looks like they need a proper(deep) cleaning!

As for that POST speaker...please power down the build, disconnect from the wall and display and remove the POST speaker from where it's connected! the header it's connected to is the RGB_HEADER1. Refer to page 28 in your motherboard manual to locate, SPK_PLED1 header on your motherboard to have the POST speaker on said header, not the RGB header.

Reactions: dudio

Alex_R_N

Reputable
Nov 12, 2019
Happy New Year!

400W PSU. bronze thing.
400W is the advertised wattage of the unit. You might want to elaborate on the make and model of the PSU and it's age.

As for the video, that GPU and the rest of the innards of your PC looks like they need a proper(deep) cleaning!

As for that POST speaker...please power down the build, disconnect from the wall and display and remove the POST speaker from where it's connected! the header it's connected to is the RGB_HEADER1. Refer to page 28 in your motherboard manual to locate, SPK_PLED1 header on your motherboard to have the POST speaker on said header, not the RGB header.

Hey Brother, Thanks for the reply.

I had this psu for about 3 years now, and it never let me down, so i am holding to it for now, i will upgraded it when i get my RX6600XT, thx for the reminder anyway.

I did change the input of the POST speaker, that same noise appers. i am incline to think it's burned, allthough i had it just working fine just before i change the CPU and the PC case.