Question Black Screen and flickering lines across the screen.

Jul 31, 2024
Hello everybody,
I just joined Tom'sHardware community because is the place I know to go for gaming, technology knowledge, and support so thank you in advance for any wisdom coming my way.
I need some help with a tech problem is causing my laptop to get a black screen. The BIOS was full updated and windows also installed, at least that what I was told, and it was fully functional but now I turn it on and I have a black screen, not sure if it is a BIOS update or a reinstall of window. I need some advice what to do before I head out to a repair shop. Also at one point I could access the BIOS and the screen came on and there lines all across the monitor flickering. I tried again but nothing happens the black screen is still there now, but I can hear the system is on, battery is fine, is flashing green, at first it was orange and then green so the problem is not the battery. Can anyone advice what to do? Atm moment I'm creating a window usb to reinstall window 10 pro again, laptop is a ROG GL552V i7-6700HQ, 16 Gb RAM, 128Gb M2 + 1Tb HDD, GTX 960M. Thank you very much, I appreciate the time and help.

Jul 31, 2024
Hi Lutfij,
My screen is black, I tried to press f2 to access BIOS but nothing happens, I tried those commands mentioned in the video you posted, nothing. Yesterday Im not sure how I accessed the BIOS and today I can't. I know the laptop works but somehow I cannot access the OS or BIOS to try a new installation of window from USB I just created. What do you think is happening?