Black screen bios URGENT

spies

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
I was changing these settings in the bios (the graphic settings) and I must have accidently changed the wrong settings and now my screen is black I hear the windows loading but the screen is not seeming to work please help If anyone knows how to reset the bios without a screen my mother board is an gigabyte gaf2a88xm-hd3 I was going through the settings trying to set my gpu card to my main graphics sorry for my bad English i am dutch

Solution
im guessing that this an built in GPU or integrated GPU. if so you can just remove the battery of the motherboard. wait 3-5mins put back the battery then start up the PC. the BIOS should have reverted to default value. (make sure the pc is OFF and not plug in)
im guessing that this an built in GPU or integrated GPU. if so you can just remove the battery of the motherboard. wait 3-5mins put back the battery then start up the PC. the BIOS should have reverted to default value. (make sure the pc is OFF and not plug in)

Solution

xomariox

Reputable
Jun 18, 2015
Heyy man. If you wnt to reset the bios just pull out the CMOS wait a bit and put it back. I had the black screen too i fixed it by putting another gpu and i uninstalled all the gpu's old drivers by Display Driver Uninstaller. And then i put back thr new one and everything was fine. Hope his'will help you :)

TRENDING THREADS