Black screen crashes?

Zlaid92

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
I'm new to the community and done everything I know to try to fix the problem on my own. I just recently updated my graphics card from agforce 560 TI to the new 1070 MSI GTX for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion. Upon installing my graphics card I noticed that every so often it would crash into a black screen where I could still hear things but cannot restore my visual. Since then I have completely reformatted my hard drive and installed a fresh version of Windows 10 Pro. A lot of my slow boot up problems went away and my graphics card was working amazing when all of a sudden I receive the black screen problem again. I have already looked to see if my graphics card is overheating and the highest it ever got was 74 Celsius. Other than that I reinstall the drivers several times in case of corrupt files. I am at my wit's end trying to get my computer working properly and have reached out to you for help. Thank you in advance for anything that you can suggest to me

Zlaid92

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393
System Manufacturer MSI
System Model MS-7752
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
GPU MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070
Power Supply - Antec HCG - 750