Black screen every ten minutes after upgrading to Windows 10

Jun 2, 2018
Well, is gonna be long in order for you to have all the possible info, so thanks in advance for reading, and excuse my terrible english, not a native speaker.

I bought a computer by parts 4 years ago, almost all new except my processor and solid disk, which I preserved, because I wasn't swimming in money. At first sight everything went well, just 1 thing turned on the alarm, when I tried to switch on the computer I had to physically press the botton twice so the computer could fully turn on, when you pressed it just once the computer turned off automatically, you had to press it a second time and then everthing was good, but just as it came it disappeared, it fixed itself.
The next issue I came across was trying to install Windows 10 when it came out, I think i tried almost everthing in the world that was in my hand to install it; all de tests form Microsoft said everything was good for the installatin, but in the moment of truth at 24% I think, the installation stopped and failed. I asked in every forum I was able to, but nothing resulted, so I gave up and moved on.

The current problem.

I was out of city, and my mother needed the computer for her work, but apparently ‘It didn’t turn on’, so she called a technician to try to solve the issue, and what he did was fully format the pc and install Windows 7 home basic of 32 bits for some reason. When I returned and my mom told me about I decided to try to install Windows 10 again because why not, I’d lost everything I had in the computer and the only thing that I had left to try was a clean installation. To my surprise, it worked, at least at the beggining because when it fully installed and I was finally in Windows 10, the screen went black, not fully black, just as the color when the computer is initiating, and didn’t respond to any command, so I had to restart it manually.
So this is the issue, every ten minutes it happens, I tried to erase Windows, buy a physicall copy, install from an USB, nothing seem to work out. The only thing that I can think off is a compatibility problem but I don’t know what should I begin to figure it out, so any help will be appreciated.
I forgot but after the format when is booting a black screen appears saying: 'cpu not supported press F1', but that is new, I had never seen it before.

I adjunct you a list of my pc components:
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 3,40GHz
RAM: 8,00 GB Dual channel DDR3 665MHz
Motherboard: H61M-K (LGA1155) ASUSTeK computer inc.
Storage: 1863Gb Seagate ST2000DL003-9VT166 (SATA)
Graphics: AMD 390 8 Gb GDDR5
Windows: Windows 10 pro

One more thing, I ran speccy to see all the components, but in graphics instead of the actual graphic card, it says ATI Microsoft Basic Display adapter (MSI), I don´t know why.

Jun 2, 2018

Yup, or at least I tried. When it was almost complete the screen went black again, and now when I boot it, it can't even reach the log screen of windows where you have to put your password.
Another thing i found is that in safe mode I don't get a black screen, at least not in a short period of time.
Edit: yep, running speccy shows now the real card, but same problem, black screen when is not safe mode :(