[SOLVED] Black screen restart random

Dec 31, 2020
I built a pc and I have a storm power supply with 600w and I have a ryzen 5 3600 cpu and a ge force gtx 1650 gpu and 16 gb of ram (2x8gb) and whenever I load something like rainbow six siege it crashes when I’m in game causing the screen to go black and the pc restart itself it also does it on normal software when I have it opened and use it for a little bit it’s extremely frustrating I’ve looked online but can’t find anything

Solution
Yeah same thing happened to me recently. Asus Anti Surge kept triggering with a new PSU and then my computer would shut down/restart constantly while gaming. I ended up putting in my old PSU because the shutdowns became so frequent, and the computer went straight to the bios after playing a game for 30ish minutes, and I started to smell burning. This leads me to believe the new PSU sensed something wrong and was shutting down my computer to prevent damage thus triggering the anti surge warning. I took out my graphics card and yeah it had a strong, funny chemical smell.
Dec 31, 2020
Do the peripherals stop at all or keep going? Do you have any overclock from the base bios settings? I have a similar problem and I'm lead to believe it's power delivery.

Dec 31, 2020
Do the peripherals stop at all or keep going? Do you have any overclock from the base bios settings? I have a similar problem and I'm lead to believe it's power delivery.
I havnt overclocked anything and the whole system just restarts all the parts switch off and back on I dunno why though

Sep 21, 2020
Yeah same thing happened to me recently. Asus Anti Surge kept triggering with a new PSU and then my computer would shut down/restart constantly while gaming. I ended up putting in my old PSU because the shutdowns became so frequent, and the computer went straight to the bios after playing a game for 30ish minutes, and I started to smell burning. This leads me to believe the new PSU sensed something wrong and was shutting down my computer to prevent damage thus triggering the anti surge warning. I took out my graphics card and yeah it had a strong, funny chemical smell.

Solution
Dec 31, 2020
I mean I think my power supply is struggling to power everything maybe