Question Black screen UEFI/BIOS

Jan 27, 2023
Sup guys
So im upgraded my ryzen 1600 to 5600
When i m installed my new CPU i get problem that when starting my pc i had just a black screen. No POST, no UEFI/BIOS, picture appearing when Windows already loaded. PC works fine, but im need this BIOS.
And before installing new CPU im upgraded BIOS to lastets version My spec: 2 monitors, connecting with DP and HDMI MSI B350 Pro vdh MSI 1060 6gb Gskill tridenz 2x8 3200 ryzen 5600 1 hdd 1 m2 ssd 1 sata ssd Im tryed everything:
CMOS cleaning
Reinput GPU
Starting only with 1 ram
GPU drivers update
The same
So, i went to MSI and find that might be my motherboard dont support UEFI on this CPU, it seems leggit or no?
And can i start my RAM with XMP profile without going to UEFI?
Ty for any tips

Last edited:
Sup guys
So im upgraded my ryzen 1600 to 5600
When i m installed my new CPU i get problem that when starting my pc i had just a black screen. No POST, no UEFI/BIOS, picture appearing when Windows already loaded. PC works fine, but im need this BIOS.
And before installing new CPU im upgraded BIOS to lastets version My spec: 2 monitors, connecting with DP and HDMI MSI B350 Pro vdh MSI 1060 6gb Gskill tridenz 2x8 3200 ryzen 5600 1 hdd 1 m2 ssd 1 sata ssd Im tryed everything:
CMOS cleaning
Reinput GPU
Starting only with 1 ram
GPU drivers update
The same
So, i went to MSI and find that might be my motherboard dont support UEFI on this CPU, it seems leggit or no?
And can i start my RAM with XMP profile without going to UEFI?
Ty for any tips
Last BIOS version is 7A38vAL3(Beta version) has to be installed before CPU swap
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B350M-PRO-VDH/support
Instructions to do it at bottom of page, follow letter by letter.
UEFI is supported, justrefferingto it as BIOS doesn't exclude it's UEFI version but you may have to choose modes in BIOS/UEFI. BIOS is actually chip and UEFI mode it works at.
Np. xmp has to be enabled on BIOS otherwise RAM will start at it's base speed. most probably 2133MHz.

Jan 27, 2023
Last BIOS version is 7A38vAL3(Beta version) has to be installed before CPU swap
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B350M-PRO-VDH/support
Instructions to do it at bottom of page, follow letter by letter.
UEFI is supported, justrefferingto it as BIOS doesn't exclude it's UEFI version but you may have to choose modes in BIOS/UEFI. BIOS is actually chip and UEFI mode it works at.
Np. xmp has to be enabled on BIOS otherwise RAM will start at it's base speed. most probably 2133MHz.
I`m updated BIOS before installing CPU