Black screen when entering a game

Tenrash

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
Ok, first, I know this is a problem that has been said a lot of times in this site, and I've tried to see what I can do, but nothing seems to work.
I just bought a new computer, and some games (like Skyrim and Unturned) play very well,but when I try to play Payday 2, or the new open beta for Battlefield 1, the screen suddenly turns black. With Payday 2, after 1 minute of waiting, the screen returns to my desktop and it says that my graphics card stopped working but has recovered, while with Battlefield 1, it also turns black when I enter, but it doesn't go back to my desktop, so I need to restart my pc.
I would like to get this resolved, because I don't want to have the problems of returning the computer (I've already done it with a computer I bought before, defective).
My specs are:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80GHz
RAM: 8gb
GeForce GTX 950
Storage:1tb

EDIT: I downloaded the latest driver from GeForce experience, and Payday 2 seems to work fine, but the Battlefield 1 beta remains the same.

Tenrash

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016

PSU: ATNG ATM600FB
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0)
Sorry, I forgot about these 2, I'm new to PC gaming. I haven't ran any diagnostics yet, not sure how to do it.