Question Black screen when GPU stress testing

Nov 11, 2023
I did stress tests for cpu and ram and everything is good but when i do stress test for gpu whole pc crashes.
Pc works normally until i enter a game and it goes black screen then restarts.
(GPU is NOT overclocked) and ive been using my pc for 2 years and the problem just appeared now out of nowhere.

SPECS:
Intel Core i9 9900K
32.0GB DDR4 3600mhz
Z390 GAMING PLUS
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
NJOY 850W PSU

Last edited:
I did stress tests for cpu and ram and everything is good but when i do stress test for gpu whole pc crashes.
Pc works normally until i enter a game and it goes black screen then restarts.
(GPU is NOT overclocked) and ive been using my pc for 2 years and the problem just appeared now out of nowhere.
Based on the information provided, I'd say something is definitely wrong.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Never a good sign to see an nJoy, a notorious company with a long history of selling outright fraudulent merchandise, usually in Romania. First, they gave their own products 80 Plus badges that they made up, then they made their own badges that merely looked like 80 Plus, now they simply assure us that they "meet" 80 Plus Gold and whatever, without any evidence to prove it; part of the idea of certification is that they're tested independently.

They used to sell a lot of cheap, cheap Chinese junk that resulted in a lot of nJoy users having black screens upon GPU load. Maybe their PSUs are better these days, but it's damn hard to trust them. At this point, any system with an nJoy that has a problem, the first thing you do is get a reputably manufactured one to get the nJoy out of the mix.

I wonder if the n in nJoy stands for "no."

Reactions: --SID--
Nov 11, 2023
Never a good sign to see an nJoy, a notorious company with a long history of selling outright fraudulent merchandise, usually in Romania. First, they gave their own products 80 Plus badges that they made up, then they made their own badges that merely looked like 80 Plus, now they simply assure us that they "meet" 80 Plus Gold and whatever, without any evidence to prove it; part of the idea of certification is that they're tested independently.

They used to sell a lot of cheap, cheap Chinese junk that resulted in a lot of nJoy users having black screens upon GPU load. Maybe their PSUs are better these days, but it's damn hard to trust them. At this point, any system with an nJoy that has a problem, the first thing you do is get a reputably manufactured one to get the nJoy out of the mix.

Thanks i will change the psu tomorrow and see if that fixed it

Nov 11, 2023

I switched the psu and still the same problem, when i start the gpu stress test it goes black screen.

TRENDING THREADS