[SOLVED] Black screen when opening programs

Feb 17, 2021
My device suddenly went black and a notification about needing to restart so a new sound device can pair appeared, so my first reaction was to turn off bluetooth, already ran a scan for viruses, but now every time I open a program, even if it was just minimized, the screen behind the application goes black, I was able to get back to the desktop by clicking in the corner ( IDK what its called) but the samething happens if i open my windows. I am yet to restart my computer. what should I do?

Solution
My device suddenly went black and a notification about needing to restart so a new sound device can pair appeared, so my first reaction was to turn off bluetooth, already ran a scan for viruses, but now every time I open a program, even if it was just minimized, the screen behind the application goes black, I was able to get back to the desktop by clicking in the corner ( IDK what its called) but the samething happens if i open my windows. I am yet to restart my computer. what should I do?
In this order in cmd as admin run these commands.

Sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

/Source:repairSource\install.wim
In this order in cmd as admin run these commands.

Sfc /scannow

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

/Source:repairSource\install.wim

Solution