I have this setup since 2012
PC specs:
Mobo: P868-V LX
RAM: 4x4gb corsair veng. DDR3 1600MHz
CPU: i7 2600k
GPU: GTX 570 HD 2.5gb
PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 1050W

I'll try to resume a little bit:
I started to have some black screens and then after a little search unistalled my video drivers. After this my HDD died and i changed it. I only received video on my monitor when I unplugged the HDMI from GPU, romeved the card from mobo and then connected the cable to mobo. I reinstalled windows on my new HDD. Then I noticed that if changed my primary video to IGPU (onboard) I could get video with my GPU plugged. So I went to device manager, but couldn't find the video card. I did 2 lines on CMD (i can't remember exactly what) and after clicking on "show hidden devices" on the manager, the GPU showed up "invisible". After this, I right clicked it and uninstalled the driver (that i never installed :??: ). I downloaded a new one from NVIDIA website and installed. After that I disabled the intel graphics HD and the GPU was normally exhibited. Then I removed the HDMI from mobo and connected to GPU and voilà the video worked. I was happy. Downloaded msi afterburn to check clock and it was ok.

So the problem is: if I restart my computer i get black screen again (with hdmi still on GPU). I tried changing primary video to PICe at BIOS, but again black screen. If i want to get video, I need to restart the computer with the HDMI connected to mobo, and then connect it to GPU.

I know my computer is really old, but i wanted to know where the problem is located: gpu, mobo, mobo socket... And if there is any solution that doesn't include buying new specs. Where I live the prices are too high, and if i had to change my MOBO i.e. i would have to change everything, because of LGA1155 and DDR3.

Solution
I would make sure the bios is up to date on the motherboard, use integrated graphics when you update it if you need to do that.

I would try to test this videocard in another computer that you know works. It would be very helpful to be able to rule out a videocard problem. Of course if you are overclocking these components then it complicates troubleshooting. So your first step should be to put everything back to factory settings.
I would make sure the bios is up to date on the motherboard, use integrated graphics when you update it if you need to do that.

I would try to test this videocard in another computer that you know works. It would be very helpful to be able to rule out a videocard problem. Of course if you are overclocking these components then it complicates troubleshooting. So your first step should be to put everything back to factory settings.

Solution