Question Black Screen with AMD HD 6870 ?

MHMDGaMeR47

Commendable
Aug 16, 2019
Hello ,
I have a graphics card that is AMD HD 6870, I don't know if it is dead or not, but when I was playing games, everything was normal.
The temperature does not exceed 75 degrees, but after I played Batman Arkham Knight, and after a while it stopped I had a screen that became a black screen, if turn on light cable lan network, pc working normally.

After about a month. I used a hair heater dryer on the graphics card and I was surprised that it worked normally after that.
After 3 days it stopped like before. I don't know how, but it was a normal temperature, everything was normal before it stopped just a few minutes. I did not use an overclock for a graphics card. But when I change setting in the BIOS from PEG to IGFX it works normal with a graphics card, but when I change it back to PEG it remains a black screen. I tried to change the screen cable to the motherboard.

if change cable to motherboard and igfx it my pc works on the motherboard, I install a graphics card driver and the screen freezes and I turn it on. It also shows a blue screen and every time it changes its name in a blue screen. The power supply works normally with a 6-pin cable. i'am Try an old graphics card that works fine and also I deleted all drivers using ddu and everything ,and black screen not fix.
i don't know

fan gpu working normal like any gpu amd.
----A graphics card was not showing any of the card's death problems

RAM : 10GB
CPU : i3-2100 3.1ghz
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 6870
HDD : 1TB
SSD : / (I don't Have)
PSU : Thermaltake 650w (All Anything Work Normally)
MB : Gigabyte H61m S2PV