Question Blank screen after enabling Secure Boot ?

Aug 3, 2024
I was trying to enable Secure Boot for Valorant and I think I messed up with platform keys.
Now when I turn on the PC I have a blank screen. No logo, no POST screen, nothing.
I tried jumping the CMOS pins, tried removing the CMOS battery but nothing is working out.
I now want to flash a new BIOS but can't find how to do it with a blank screen.

My specs are as below:

MBD: Biostar B550MH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB
RAM 32GB Lexar 3200 MHz DDR 4
SSD: 512GB Lexar NVMe
HDD: 2TB 7200 RPM

Aug 3, 2024
Have you tried another known working monitor or TV? Just to eliminate a monitor/display or video cable problem?

What exactly did you do when attempting to enable Secure Boot?
It's not a wire or display problem. I have tried another display as well. Also tried VGA/HDMI cable. The problem arised when I installed Valorant and it asked to turn on secure boot from bios. I restarted the PC and went into BIOS there I turned on the secure boot but it asked to update my platform keys as secure boot won't work without updating platform. I updated the plaform keys and it got updated. I don't know much about platform keys but yeah thats what I did. Turned on secure boot and updated platform keys, saved and restarted the PC and after that no display nothing. I tried CMOS reset using every single method available but still no display.

Aug 3, 2024
N
It's not a wire or display problem. I have tried another display as well. Also tried VGA/HDMI cable. The problem arised when I installed Valorant and it asked to turn on secure boot from bios. I restarted the PC and went into BIOS there I turned on the secure boot but it asked to update my platform keys as secure boot won't work without updating platform. I updated the plaform keys and it got updated. I don't know much about platform keys but yeah thats what I did. Turned on secure boot and updated platform keys, saved and restarted the PC and after that no display nothing. I tried CMOS reset using every single method available but still no display.
Now I'm looking for method to flash my bios but can't find a solution for BIOSTAR B550MH. There are solution to flash bios by going into bios but I'm not getting any display so how to do it? I have seen other motherboards like Gigabyte have a dedicated button for it.

Ralston18

Titan