Question Blank screen after enabling Secure Boot ?

Aug 3, 2024
I was trying to enable Secure Boot for Valorant and I think I messed up with platform keys.
Now when I turn on the PC I have a blank screen. No logo, no POST screen, nothing.
I tried jumping the CMOS pins, tried removing the CMOS battery but nothing is working out.
I now want to flash a new BIOS but can't find how to do it with a blank screen.

My specs are as below:

MBD: Biostar B550MH
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB
RAM 32GB Lexar 3200 MHz DDR 4
SSD: 512GB Lexar NVMe
HDD: 2TB 7200 RPM

Aug 3, 2024
Have you tried another known working monitor or TV? Just to eliminate a monitor/display or video cable problem?

What exactly did you do when attempting to enable Secure Boot?
It's not a wire or display problem. I have tried another display as well. Also tried VGA/HDMI cable. The problem arised when I installed Valorant and it asked to turn on secure boot from bios. I restarted the PC and went into BIOS there I turned on the secure boot but it asked to update my platform keys as secure boot won't work without updating platform. I updated the plaform keys and it got updated. I don't know much about platform keys but yeah thats what I did. Turned on secure boot and updated platform keys, saved and restarted the PC and after that no display nothing. I tried CMOS reset using every single method available but still no display.

Aug 3, 2024
N
It's not a wire or display problem. I have tried another display as well. Also tried VGA/HDMI cable. The problem arised when I installed Valorant and it asked to turn on secure boot from bios. I restarted the PC and went into BIOS there I turned on the secure boot but it asked to update my platform keys as secure boot won't work without updating platform. I updated the plaform keys and it got updated. I don't know much about platform keys but yeah thats what I did. Turned on secure boot and updated platform keys, saved and restarted the PC and after that no display nothing. I tried CMOS reset using every single method available but still no display.
Now I'm looking for method to flash my bios but can't find a solution for BIOSTAR B550MH. There are solution to flash bios by going into bios but I'm not getting any display so how to do it? I have seen other motherboards like Gigabyte have a dedicated button for it.

Ralston18

Titan
Aug 3, 2024
I found these links:

https://www.biostar-usa.com/upload/Manual/AMD B550_Standard_BIOS manual.pdf

https://www.biostar-usa.com/upload/Manual/B550MH 3.0_(EN+RU+KR+TC)_230620.pdf

Verify that I found the applicable manuals.

Did not note any dedicated buttons regarding display.

Any post codes?

Check the CMOS jumper per 2.6 on Page 16.

Also check Troubleshooting per 4.4 on Page 29.

However, all is moot until you can confirm whether or not the display itself is or is not working.
The display is working I checked it with another PC. I have tried everything in the manual but nothing is working. I just need to flash a new bios which I cant find anywhere. The solution is when we can go into BIOS which is not in my case. Any solution for flashing BIOS with blank screen?