Question Blank Screen / No Display After BIOS Flash Attempt and CMOS Reset

Jan 3, 2022
I tried to update my BIOS through flashing it with my USB but I don't think it successfully flashed and now there is no display being shown on my monitor at all. I have tried resetting the CMOS through both removing the battery for 5-10 minutes as well as shorting the pins for 5-10 seconds but nothing has worked. I've also tried connecting my monitor to the motherboard directly but there is still no signal on the monitor. On my motherboard, the EZ DEBUG light for the CPU is on indefinitely and I really don't know what to try/do now.

Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor
GPU: RTX 3060 Ti Founder's Edition
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL19 Memory

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Don't know what method you actually used, but assume via the bios. Try the "USB Bios Flashback" method, Make sure the usb stick is empty and FAT32 format.

OSKsHUh.png

vA5KT28.png

Jan 3, 2022
Don't know what method you actually used, but assume via the bios. Try the "USB Bios Flashback" method, Make sure the usb stick is empty and FAT32 format.

OSKsHUh.png

vA5KT28.png

Bro I stated it within the first few words that I tried flashing via USB 😭. The lights start flashing for exactly 2 minutes and 15 seconds every time and stays on the LED light, not flashing anymore forever unless I turn the PSU off. The PSU /PC never restarts like it's supposed to which indicates a successful flash.