Blaster Transformer Disguises as Laptop, USB Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
This is the last one that I could find, so I think that'll be it for now. I still find the Ravage USB stick to be by far my favorite -- and I actually have a real Ravage mini-cassette Transformer... and a very very old Soundwave. Ah, memories!

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]MonkeySweat[/nom]now this one's cool, they should stop here before they overplay the transformer theme, end on a high note[/citation]

nonsense. overplay Transformers? only Michael Bay could do that. as long as they do it right there can never be too much transformers!

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]MonkeySweat[/nom]now this one's cool, they should stop here before they overplay the transformer theme, end on a high note[/citation]

No way. A huge transformers movie coming out this summer this is a perfect time to launch this product. Michael Bay loves to make a movie around explosions so you can expect another transformers movie as well.

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
[citation][nom]s4fun[/nom]Have they got one for an iPod dock?[/citation]

Yes there is, it is a Optimus Prime Ipod Dock. There is also a Nike Shoe transformers.

http://www.kicks-hobby.com/shop/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,978/category_id,107/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

Status
Not open for further replies.