Blizzard Considering StarCraft 2 Multiplayer as Free-to-Play

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knott00

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
[citation][nom]Cats_Paw[/nom]They did say before sc2 went out that "expansions" will not be required to play online these "expansions", just for the campaign... I wonder what kinda bullshit they are trying to do with that statement now .[/citation]
The Zerg and Protoss parts of SC2 are not expansions, they are stand alone games. Thus, you don't need Wings of Liberty to play Heart of the Swarm.

asjflask

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
I personally love Starcraft II, more so the Heart of the Swarm. I think Blizzard has done a good job in making the game, but I would like to see a tiny buff to the Zerg.

You do actually. Says so on the box.

Blizzard said when WoL came out that to play multiplayer with the expansions you would not need HOTS. It also said that HOTS would be priced as an expansion.

BOTH are now not true, (this is false advertisment) and while by law they are obligated to do it, nobody cares.
So instead of doing something about it, I uninstalled sc2, and obviously ignored diablo 3.
Blizzard, I deeply hurts me that you have become such a dissapointment.
Its as when a girlfriend leaves you, but luckly, you dont want them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.