Blizzard Getting Ready for Mists of Pandaria Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microgoliath

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Agreed @ ohmybad

And my one friend had the balls to tell me that cata is better than tbc, and is much harder pvp / pve. Ofc he didn't play tbc and just started at wotlk which is also easy mode.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
As an old WoW player who still follows the game, it seems as though Blizzard has learned a lot after the lackluster Cataclysm expansion. I personally haven't seriously played since Burning Crusade, but Mists could change that.

That said, I don't think it'll bring the sub count back to the old level. Face it, WoW is a 8 year old game, it isn't going to pull in 12 million people anymore. BUT, I do think it has a chance to stop the bleed that Cataclysm started.

dummos

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2011
the game for me died after lichking was released and all the gear you worked so hard for was given to random dungeon spammers a month later

Raidur

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Milking the cow while they can.

They're awaiting the D3 cash-out.

All MMOs die (in a sense). Veterans usually end up playing private, classic emulations and whatnot. I'm sure Blizzard has another something up their sleeves.

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]Raidur[/nom]Milking the cow while they can.They're awaiting the D3 cash-out.All MMOs die (in a sense). Veterans usually end up playing private, classic emulations and whatnot. I'm sure Blizzard has another something up their sleeves.[/citation]
Titan

sporkimus

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
The game was a lot more fun when you had to actually put in work for your gear, not just spamming dungeons and buying it. I started playing just before BC came out, and to me, I still that BC was the best xpac they have released so far. With each xpac that releases, the game just gets more and more catered to the casuals. Yes I understand from a business perspective that the "casual" model helps make it more appealing to a broader range of customers, but at the same time it takes away a lot of the sense of reward of actually earning gear/items.

pacostrano

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
[citation][nom]Kanoobie[/nom]How did they go from looking like WCIII characters to Kung Fu Panda characters?[/citation]

btw Pandaren are from Warcraft 3

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
been playing since origional wow, but i've never gotten into any beta's trying agian, hope i get into the pool this time :) and as stated above pandaren have been in warcraft universe before , the pandaren brewemaster

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
[citation][nom]Kanoobie[/nom]How did they go from looking like WCIII characters to Kung Fu Panda characters?[/citation]
lol.

pandaren is from the original WC3 before kung fu panda was even a mere mist in the mind of his creator.

bucknutty

Distinguished
I got wow the first day it came out, and I played the hell out of it. I had 4 level 60 when BC came out. Its an amazing game but after 2 or 3 years i just had to find something new.

jaber2

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
MoP beta has been out since last night, I imagine there will be a level 90 Pandoren tonight on beta servers, the auto-attack is still not working on male but works on female panda's.

bmtphoenix

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]GreaseMonkey_62[/nom]I liked the game, but I never had time play. I would spend half my time traveling with no way to save my progress, it wasn't worth 15 a month.[/citation]

No way to save your progress? You trolling?

Johnpombrio

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2006
Nope, it won't pull me back. After getting 10 toons to lvl 85 on a server, I finally burned out. I have been WoW free for 6 months now and don't plan to start up my subscription again. Sorry, Blizz, it was a good run while it lasted...

limogeas

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
@microgoliath yeah man those were the days. TBC was awesome....hard PvE, real sense of accomplisment, still needed a guild and personal investment to progress past the first tier....my pally got to stop wearing cloth....

G

Guys, here is a great Mists Of Pandaria Private Server http://mistsofpandariafree.blogspot.com/

spartanmk2

Honorable
May 11, 2012
Warcraft III was the bases of my reason for purchasing WoW back in 2004, I loved the story, characters and gameplay which passed on through vanilla, TBC and WotLK. For me, WoW was the continuation of where WCIII:TFT left off and after killing arthas in WotLK and it was the conclusion for the series for me.

Having played from the beginning, Cataclysm was a let down for me (stopped playing 6 months ago). Less creative and ingenious than the two previous expansions, and the time for new content takes even longer than before. Alas, maybe its just getting old...but I put my blame on Activision, much like EA, that doom good franchises whenever they get their grubby hands on them (Westwood C&C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS