blocking sites on a specific pc from the router

Shuten

Honorable
Aug 11, 2014
i have a question, i have a netgear router and i want to block a few sites on a laptop. i have more than one pc in the house but i want that laptop to be the only one that has some sites blocked and inaccessible. how would i go about doing that

Solution
The router must have the ability to block things in the first place or it does not matter. Look in the manual for a chapter on parental control or maybe firewall settings. You just match the mac/ip address of the machine you want to limit and put in the sites you want to block. It varies greatly from router to router so you need to see what the manual says. Not all routers, especially inexpensive ones have this feature.
The router must have the ability to block things in the first place or it does not matter. Look in the manual for a chapter on parental control or maybe firewall settings. You just match the mac/ip address of the machine you want to limit and put in the sites you want to block. It varies greatly from router to router so you need to see what the manual says. Not all routers, especially inexpensive ones have this feature.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS